Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Goodbye Kangaroo Joey!

We returned our feeding pump today as James is now 100% blended!!!  Yay!!!  It was nice to get the machine and IV pole out of our house and get the go-ahead for more syringes to be shipped to us each month (we had been oiling ours until we were blue in the face).

Here is my post on syringes vs. pumps on my new blog, Ballon Bellies, a practical resource for parents of children with tubes.  There is only so much that doctors can tell us about life with our wonderful children that eat through a tube.  I hope Balloon Bellies can be a resource to help parents with the ins and outs of g-tube home life and living as normally as possible.  Please check it out!

Also, continuing off of my last post on Baby Noah's awesome dance moves I have included a new version of "Call Me Maybe."  I often feel guilty that I don't play more classical music for James.  He enjoys that particular genre and I know the scientific evidence that it is proven to help brain development, I just have a hard time giving up my driving music.  So, I thought this might be a great compromise.  Enjoy!


With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment