Sunday, September 16, 2012

Baby Noah's Awesome Moves (And Good Music Taste)

Hello everyone!  I hope you will bear with me as the blog goes through some template changes and I am out of commission with unpacking boxes (we have a little house to live in, yay!).

A quick post tonight.  I love following Noah's Dad, a blog about the life of baby Noah, a 20-month-old with Down's Syndrome, through the eyes of his loving father.  Who doesn't enjoy seeing a father's love for his son and who doesn't love watching adorable videos of such a cute kid?  It's a win-win.  Mark and I woke up this morning, exhausted from our move, to find a video of Noah dancing and it made our day!  I am sure it will make yours as well!  By the way, Noah has great taste in music.  "Call Me Maybe" is my favorite song of the summer.  It never fails to make me happy and, in turn, puts a smile on James' face!


Check out his awesome moves!

With love.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we could put a smile on your face! :) Thanks for the kind words about our site, and our family, it means a lot.

    I'm glad to hear the move went well, and I"m looking forward to learning more about your story as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rick! We love following your life with Noah! :D

    ReplyDelete