Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Comment Away!

So, I couldn't figure out the comment system until I started to create a new blog today (more info on that soon, don't worry, I'm not getting rid of this one).  Now, anyone should be able to comment.  I figured out that there is a section on my settings that opens commenting to everyone.  So, feel free to comment away!

It seems Mark and I are trying to fit all the dairy foods I didn't get to eat this summer into September.  We had soft serve ice cream last night (my first real ice cream in almost a year!) and crepes with whipped cream today.  :D  And, bonus, we found the cutest little coffee shop near us with the most amazing pumpkin lattes (which I got to sample, not quite ready for milk full force yet).  My tummy has been tolerating everything extremely well considering!

More soon!

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment