Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Whip My Hair Back and Forth

Our little guy is turning into quite the dancer.  I wasn't sure if his little head wiggles were in response to music but our trip to mass this morning confirmed my suspicions.  His little head started wiggling at the beginning of each hymn.  So funny!

Here is a little clip of his "dancing."  I mercifully removed my audio (I was singing to him) so you can just hear the song, "Everything" by Michael Buble.  Hope you enjoy it!


Problem is, our little guys is also turning into a "headbanger".  He likes to lay on his stomach and bob his head up in down or, in some cases, smack it on the floor.  We have tried to discourage this, for obvious reasons, but he thinks it is funny.  I will try to get a video of these crazy antics too.

P.S.  He is starting to feel much better.  Thanks for the prayers!

With love.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Wish I could hug him in that football suit!

    ReplyDelete