Saturday, November 24, 2012

Headbangin'

Hello, all!  I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!  I realized that we didn't get pictures on Thanksgiving.  Oops.

Today I have a video of James headbanging.  He tends to switch over to his headbanging dance when he lays on his tummy.  We found out he also likes it when we practice sitting, which we are working on a lot these days.  I don't mind at all.  You can see toward the end of his sitting practice he uses his stomach muscles to help him dance - awesome!  And it helps that he is starting to find activities to do while sitting.  He hasn't understood the point before.  :D  I am also impressed that our son seems to have decent musical timing as well.  :D


With love.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your sweetest blessing. my children have been delighted to share in his milestones. Deo gratias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, thanks so much for sharing with us! Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete