Sunday, November 16, 2014

Apple Picking

I've been so overwhelmed by the amount of pictures of the kids that I haven't known where to start with a post.  So, I will just start throwing things up here.

On Halloween we went apple picking with Aunt Becky and Aunt Laura.  James enjoyed himself, especially because he was able to carry a chocolate bar all over the orchard.  The orchard was giving out Halloween candy and I grabbed him a chocolate bar.  He really enjoys food covered with sealed plastic wrap and I figured, if he did decide to eat it, that would be the only candy he could handle.  And he does really enjoy chocolate.  So we ventured all around looking for Fuji's.  Either we couldn't read the map or someone misspoke about there being plenty of Fujis.  It was really fun walking the bumpy rows with two strollers.  Rita loves bumpy rides in the stroller so at least she enjoyed it and it put her to sleep.  We did find some awesome apples and James enjoyed putting them in the bags.  While I was focusing on filling our bushel the aunties gave him the chocolate and he ate it!  He licked it until only half of it was left.  He thoroughly enjoyed himself as you can see from this picture:


He fell asleep soon after he finished his bar.  I'm not certain, but I think he had a pretty bad stomach ache the next day and the chocolate is the likely culprit.


He also got to drive the "tractor" and really loved it.


With love.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a fun day!! That is such a cute picture of you and James!

    ReplyDelete