Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fangs

James officially has a tooth!  To be honest, I didn't know it was there until he was laying on the doctor's table today, chewing my fingers while I talked and my nail was pierced by something.  I couldn't figure out what happened, there couldn't be a tooth back there, only his little front tooth is trying to poke through!  But, when I had a chance to check, I found a FANG growing toward the back of his gums.  I couldn't believe it.  It seriously looks like a fang.

We had heard early on (like day 3 of James' life as I poured over the Babies with Down Syndrome A New Parent's Guide book) that James would, most likely, get teeth later than normal and that they may appear in random order.  We were prepared for this, but I wasn't prepared for the surprise of being pierced this early on by what appears to be a canine or molar.  I just wonder how long it has been there!

I couldn't get a great picture, but check it out:

His "fang."

The fang doesn't bother him!
We just got our Vitamix!!!!!  More on that later.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment